ABA LSD Antitrust Liaisons

American Bar Association Law Student Division Liaisons to the Section of Antitrust Law

20051017

I've got company!

I'm very pleased to have Ms. Robin Haynes of Gonzaga University, recently appointed LSD Liaison to the Section of Litigation's Antitrust Committee, join me in the blogosphere. She has been active with the LT's Antitrust Committee for some time now and it will be great to have her input on upcoming events and issues of interest to our LSD and AT members from the LT perspective.

Speaking of committees, I'm also pleased to report Mr. Albert Kim, with the FTC in Washington, has successfully revived the YLD's Antitrust Committee. The YLD is the next step for most of our LSD members, so you can continue to stay involved with the AT and your peers after graduating!

I had to join in the committee adventure, too, and I have also been appointed the LSD Liaison to the Section of Litigation's ADR Committee. I'm looking forward to working with Co-Chairs Susan Potter Norton and Robert Hines on future projects.

Now, why haven't you joined a committee?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home