ABA LSD Antitrust Liaisons

American Bar Association Law Student Division Liaisons to the Section of Antitrust Law

20060426

As the semester draws to a close...

I want to take this opportunity to wish the best of luck to all our student members during finals and congratulations to our 3L members (including yours truly) who will soon be graduating!

While the AT still has a full calendar of events and activities during the summer, I know many of you will be joining me in preparing for the bar exam in your favorite jurisdiction. Many of us will be testing at the end of July, making this year's annual meeting in Hawaii an extra special treat to look forward to. Key meeting dates:

(Before you balk at how expensive a trip to Hawaii sounds, do yourself a favor and check the ABA negotiated rates for hotels and airfare. You might just find a deal that costs even less than a trip on the mainland - I did!)

Although my term as LSD-AT Liaison will end at the conclusion of the annual meeting, I am happy to let you all know I have accepted AT Chair-Elect Joseph Angland's offer to serve as Vice-Chair of the Membership & Equal Opportunity Committee during the next bar year. Whether you are in the LSD, YLD, or an experienced practitioner, if you have any questions about AT membership or activities, I will continue to be available to help, along with the rest of the AT leadership, my successor as LSD Liaison, YLD Antitrust committee members, and staff.

I will be looking forward to the opportunity to meet, congratulate, and celebrate with many of you in Hawaii in August. Until then...

Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home